This Insurance Scheme was designed to provide support to the high cost of treatment of major disease. It will provide much needed financial security to family in case of unfortunate loss of life or at the maturity. However, in case of several major diseases, this policy will also support you financially to cover the cost of treatment. And the good thing is with a very small additional premium you can also include your spouse under this policy.
- The principle objective of this plan is to provide financial support in case of death as well as several major dieses.
- During the policy term if the policy holder is diagnosed with one of several major diseases, 50% of the Sum Assured will be paid instantly.
- Moreover, in case of any major disease claim, subsequent premium will be reduced to 50% of the initial premium.
- With a nominal extra premium, you can also include your spouse.
- Flexible Payment Option.
How much you will get?
By paying premium until maturity, both you and your named child will be insured under this policy. Upon maturity, your child will receive the benefits in the form of stipend paid annually. Usually, the stipend is paid for 10 years term. However, this duration can vary and could be between 5 to 15 years.
How much will we pay?
- Maturity Benefit: On maturity you get the Sum Assured plus accumulated bonuses (if any) till maturity date.
- Major Dieses Benefit: During the Policy Term if the Policy Holder is diagnosed with one of several major diseases, 50% of the sum assured will be paid instantly. Remaining 50% of Sum Assured along with accrued bonus will be paid on Maturity or Death. In that case, premium will also be reduced to 50%.
- Life Cover Benefit: In the unfortunate event of loss of life, your nominated beneficiary will receive Sum Assured plus accumulated bonuses (if any) till the date of death.
- Discontinuance Benefit: If you opt to discontinue the premium after two years, you will receive the discontinuance benefit (if any).
What is the Plan term?
You can select the plan term from 10 years to maximum 20 years subject to your maximum age at maturity is 60 years.
Who can buy this Product?
If your age is between 25 & 50 years, you can buy this plan.
Available Supplementary or Rider:
- ADB – Accidental Death Benefit
- PDAB – Permanent Disability and Accidental Benefit
- HI – Hospitalization Insurance
At a Glance:
|Maturity Value||Sum Assured + Accrued Bonus|
|Death Benefit||Sum Assured + Accrued Bonus till date of death|
|Major Disease Benefit||50% of Sum Assured|
|Premium payment mode||Yearly, Half-Yearly, Quarterly & Monthly|
|Term||Minimum 10 Years and Maximum 20 Years|
|Who can buy this product||If your age is between 25 & 50 years, you can buy this product.|
|Supplementary||ADB – Accidental Death Benefit
PDAB – Permanent Disability and Accidental Benefit
HI – Hospitalization Insurance
Discontinuation of regular premium payment:
|No of years premium paid||Consequence|
|Less than two years||The policy will be void (no value payable)|
|Equal to or more than two years||The policy will be made a reduced paid-up insurance free from payment of any future premiums and such an amount shall be paid either on maturity or earlier death.|
To learn more please contact:
Delta Life Insurance Co. Ltd
Phone: 55051019, 09613 666 000
Customer Care: 09613 666 999