Group Life Insurance is the most cost-effective way of providing immediate financial support to the insured employee of an organization and/or his family members in the catastrophic event of death. There are schemes under Group Life Insurance where there is provision of premium refund or payment of sum assured on retirement or maturity, in addition to death risk coverage. It provides a financial safety net to employees and their families. Knowing they can benefit from such coverage is reassuring for both the employers and their employees.
Benefits for the Employer
- Group Life Insurance protects Employers investment when an employee becomes ill.
- Maintain a good rapport with employees as an important benefit component
- Helps to retain competent and skilled manpower
- Creates a sense of gratitude towards the employer
- Creates an organization brand.
Benefits for the Employee
- Opportunity to obtain basic coverage for all without evidence of insurability.
- Significantly low costs
- Cost sharing with the employer.
- Assurance of Financial Security in case of catastrophic events like death or disability
Why Delta Life for Group Insurance:
- Strong financial base for Claim Payment ability evidenced by “AAA” Credit rating as life insurer for consecutive years
- Thirty years of Insurance Experience meaning you can get expert advice for your insurance needs
- Dedicated account manager with round the clock coverage
- Can tailor the coverage scheme as per your requirements
Clientele of Group Life Insurance:
- Semi-Government organization, autonomous bodies
- Private, Non-Government Organizations (NGO's)
- Educational & Financial Institutions
- Public Limited Companies
- Associations, Business organizations etc.
- Garments and Other Industries
- Foreign Mission, Airlines
- Group Term Life Insurance Scheme
- Group Term Premium Refund Insurance Scheme
- Group Endowment Insurance Scheme
- Exclusive Schemes for Banking & Other Financial Products
We offer several Supplementary covers, which you can include with your basic insurance coverage to get even more return. These Supplementary products are as follows:
- Accidental Death Benefit (AD)
- Permanent & Total Disability (PTD)
- Permanent & Partial Disability (PPD)
- Major Disease (MD)
- Critical Illness (CI)