The main objective of Three Payment Insurance Plan is to provide emergency financial support to the policy holder during the term of the policy as well as much needed financial security to family in case of unfortunate loss of life. It lets you decide how much you would like to get back before the maturity by deciding on the amount of Sum Assured for your life cover based on your current financial position as well assurance of financial return for your family in case of your untimely death.
- 50% of Sum assured is paid in two installments before the maturity.
- Remaining 50% plus accrued bonus is paid on maturity
- Full Sum assured plus accrued bonus is paid on death at any time during the term of the policy.
- Flexibility to add supplementary benefits or rider based on your choice for a nominal extra premium
- Can take loan from the policy after two years in case of financial hardship
- Flexible Payment Option (Yearly, Half Yearly & Quarterly)
How does the Plan work?
You pay premium until claim or maturity whichever is earlier and receive 50% of Sum Assured in two installments during the policy term and remaining sum assured plus accumulated bonus at maturity. In the unfortunate event of loss of life, your nominees will get full sum assured plus accrued bonus.
How much you will get?
Anticipated Benefit: The benefit under this policy is paid as per the following payment schedule:
|Paid Installment||Amount of Installment||Time of Payment|
|First Installment||25% of Sum Assured||At 1/3 of the Policy Term|
|Second Installment||25% of Sum Assured||At 1/3 of the Policy Term|
|Final Installment||50% of Sum Assured & Accrued Bonus||At Maturity|
- Life Cover Benefit:In the unfortunate event of loss of life, your nominated beneficiary will receive sum assured plus accumulated bonuses (if any) till the date of death even if the anticipated benefits have already been paid.
- • Discontinuance Benefit: If you opt to discontinue the premium after two years, you will receive the discontinuance benefit (if any).
What is the Plan term?
You can select the plan term for 12, 15, 18, 21 or 24 years subject to your maximum age at maturity is 65 years.
Who can buy this Product?
If your age is between 18 & 53 years, you can buy this product.
Available Supplementary or Rider
- ADB – Accidental Death Benefit
- PDAB – Permanent Disability and Accidental Benefit
- HI – Hospitalization Insurance
At a Glance:
|Single / Joint Life||Single|
|Anticipated Benefit||First Installment: 25% of SA paid at one third of the policy term Second Installment: 25% of SA paid at two third of the policy term|
|Maturity Value||Remaining 50% of SA + Accrued Bonus|
|Death Benefit||SA + Accrued Bonus till date of death|
|Surrender Value||To be calculated using formula.|
|Loan||Yes – Maximum 90% of surrender value excluding bonus|
|Paid up||Yes (after two years premium payment)|
|Alteration||Allowed – after 2 years from the commencement date|
|Premium payment mode||Yearly, Half-Yearly, Quarterly|
|Term||Available in 12, 15, 18 & 21 Years Term|
Discontinuation of regular premium payment:
|No of years premium paid||Consequence|
|Less than two year||The policy will be void (no value payable)|
|Equal to or more than two years||The policy will be made a reduced paid-up insurance free from payment of any future premiums and such an amount shall be paid either on maturity or earlier death.|
Term & Conditions:
- If the policyholder dies at any time after taking anticipated benefit (one or more) but before maturity, face sum assured with accrued bonus is paid. However, if the policyholder dies while the policy is in paid up status, total paid anticipated benefit is deducted from the calculated amount.
- Bonus is accrued as usual. However, bonus is not accrued for the amount which has been paid as anticipated benefit.
To learn more please contact:
Delta Life Insurance Co. Ltd
Phone: 55051019, 09613 666 000
Customer Care: 09613 666 999
* Supplementary Benefits or Rider: Supplementary Benefits or Riders are additional coverage attached to main benefit. See Rider Benefits guide for details.