After working all your life this policy gives you much needed financial support during post retirement. The policy holder can enjoy the benefit as monthly payment in the form of pension. The premium payment would be waived for the remaining term of the policy you become permanently disabled due to illness or accident during the term of the policy. If case of unfortunate loss of life before the commencement of pension payment, the nominee will get the full sum assured. If you die during the pension payment term, your nominated beneficiary will get the remaining amount of the Sum Assured. If you survive the pension payment term, you will keep getting the pension at usual rate until death.
- The principle objective of this plan is to provide financial support for post-retirement life.
- The sum assured will be equivalent to the ten times of the annual pension payable over ten year pension payment term.
- Upon the survival of the policy holder at the end of the pension payment term, he or she will receive pension until death.
- If the policyholder dies before the commencement of the pension, the nominated beneficiary will get the sum assured either in the form of lump sum payment or as pension depending on the preference of the nominee.
- If the policy holder become permanently disable during the term of the policy, he or she would not have to pay any more premium but the policy will remain in-force.
- 50% of pension may be surrendered in lieu of cash benefit at the commencement of pension or within the first year of pension.
How does the Plan work?
By paying premium till the date you set as your pension age which has to be between 50 and 65. From the commencement of pension, you will be guaranteed to receive pension for 10 years. After 10 years you will receive pension until death.
How much will we pay?
- Maturity Benefit: Guaranteed pension payment for minimum 10 years. After 10 years you will get pension until death.
- Life Cover Benefit: In the unfortunate event of loss of your life during the 10 year pension term, nominee will get pension for the remaining pension term. If death occurs during the policy term, the nominee will get Sum Assured either as lump sum or as pension for the same 10 year term.
- Disability Benefit: if the policy holder become permanently disable during the policy, he or she will not have pay more premium and will receive pension at the usual rate.
- Discontinuance Benefit: If you opt to discontinue the premium after two years, you will receive the discontinuance benefit (if any).
What is the Plan term?
The term of this policy can be minimum 10 years and maximum until the pension commencement date on which the policy holders has to be between 50 to 65 years.
Who can buy this Product?
If your age is between 18 & 55 years, you can buy this policy.
Available Supplementary or Rider
- ADB – Accidental Death Benefit
- HI – Hospitalization Insurance
- MDB – Major Disease Benefit
At a Glance
|Single / Joint Life||Single|
|Sum Assured||10 * Annual Pension Amount|
|Surrender Value||To be calculated using formula.5|
|To be calculated using formula.||Yes – Maximum 90% of surrender value excluding bonus|
|Paid up||Yes (after two years premium payment)|
|Alteration||Allowed – after 2 years from the commencement date|
|Premium payment mode||Yearly, Half-Yearly, Quarterly|
Discontinuation of regular premium payment
|No of years premium paid||Consequence|
|Less than two year||The policy will be void (no value payable)|
|Equal to or more than two years||The policy will be made a reduced paid-up insurance free from payment of any future premiums and such an amount shall be paid either on maturity or earlier death.|
Term & Conditions:
- This policy is not applicable to illiterate women. Educated women with self-earning source can purchase this policy with 5% extra premium.
- The supplementary premium will be determined based on ten times of the annual pension. The risk factor of the supplementary has to take place prior to the commencement of the pension to be eligible for claim.
To learn more please contact:
Delta Life Insurance Co. Ltd
Phone: 55051019, 09613 666 000
Customer Care: 09613 666 999