After working all your life this policy gives you much needed financial support during post retirement. This policy is for those who actually are past the maximum age required to purchase a regular policy but are very inclined to get one for the financial security for him as well his loved ones. The policy holder can enjoy the benefit as monthly payment in the form of pension. If case of unfortunate loss of life before the commencement of pension payment, the nominee will get back the paid premium (except first year premium) till the date of death with 6% compound profit. If you die during the pension payment term, your nominated beneficiary will get the remaining amount of the Sum Assured. If you survive the pension payment term, you will keep getting the pension at usual rate until death.
- The principle objective of this plan is to provide financial support for post-retirement life.
- These policies are designed for those who are past the maximum age limit for regular policy.
- The sum assured will be equivalent to the ten times of the annual pension payable over ten year pension payment term.
- Upon the survival of the policy holder at the end of the pension payment term, he or she will receive pension until death.
- If the policyholder dies before the commencement of the pension, the nominee will receive the total premium paid except the first year till death plus 6% compound profit.
How does the Plan work?
By paying premium till the date you set as your pension age which has to be between 50 and 65. From the commencement of pension, you will be guaranteed to receive pension for 10 years. After 10 years you will receive pension until death.
How much will we pay?
- Maturity Benefit: Guaranteed pension payment for minimum 10 years. After 10 years you will get pension until death.
- Life Cover Benefit: In the unfortunate event of loss of your life during the 10 year pension term, nominee will get pension for the remaining pension term. If death occurs during the policy term, the nominee will receive total premium paid except the first year till death plus 6% compound profit.
- Discontinuance Benefit: If you opt to discontinue the premium after two years, you will receive the discontinuance benefit (if any).
What is the Plan term?
The term of this policy can be minimum 10 years and maximum until the pension commencement date on which the policy holder’s has to be between 50 to 65 years.
Who can buy this Product?
If your age is between 18 & 65 years, you can buy this policy.
At a Glance
|Single / Joint Life||Single|
|Sum Assured||10 * Annual Pension Amount|
|Surrender Value||To be calculated using formula.|
|Loan||Yes – Maximum 90% of surrender value excluding bonus|
|Paid up||Yes (after two years premium payment)|
|Alteration||Allowed – after 2 years from the commencement date|
|Premium payment mode||Yearly, Half-Yearly, Quarterly|
|Supplementary or Rider||None Available|
Discontinuation of regular premium payment:
|No of years premium paid||Consequence|
|Less than two year||The policy will be void (no value payable)|
|Equal to or more than two years||The policy will be made a reduced paid-up insurance free from payment of any future premiums and such an amount shall be paid either on maturity or earlier death.|
Term & Conditions
1. This policy is not applicable to illiterate women. Educated women with self-earning source can purchase this policy with 5% extra premium.
To learn more please contact:
Delta Life Insurance Co. Ltd
Phone: 55051019, 09613 666 000
Customer Care: 09613 666 999