One-Two-Three Endowment Insurance Plan provides a better value of your money in the event of undesirable circumstances by paying a variable benefit amount to keep your family financially independent and to protect your family from the financial shortfall that arises from the irrecoverable loss of your life due to accident and disease. It lets you decide how much you would like to set as your Sum Assured just for your basic life cover based on your current financial position and your expected future expenses which accelerates to double on loss of life due to disease and triple on loss of life due to accident.
- Wealth creation through bonus additions
- On maturity receive Sum Assured plus bonuses
- Valuable variable financial protection to your family in case you are not around
- Flexibility to add supplementary benefits or rider based on your choice for a nominal extra premium
- Can take loan from the policy after two years in case of financial hardship
- Flexible Payment Option (Yearly, Half Yearly & Quarterly)
How does the Plan work?
You pay premium until claim or maturity whichever is earlier and receive Sum Assured plus Accumulated bonuses either at maturity or in the unfortunate event of loss of life.
How much you will get?
- Maturity Benefit:On maturity you get the Sum Assured plus accumulated bonuses (if any) till that date.
- Life Cover Benefit: In the unfortunate event of loss of life, your nominated beneficiary will receive
- Sum Assured plus accumulated bonuses (if any) till the date on death if the death occurs due to any reason except accident and disease.
- Two times of the Sum Assured plus accumulated bonuses (if any) till the date of death if the death occurs due to disease.
- Three times of the Sum Assured plus accumulated bonuses (if any) till the date of death if the death occurs due to accident.
- Discontinuance Benefit: If you opt to discontinue the premium after two years, you will receive the discontinuance benefit (if any).
What is the Plan term?
You can select the plan term either 10 or 20 years subject to your maximum age at maturity is 60 years.
Who can buy this Product?
If your age is between 18 & 50 years, you can buy this product.
Available Supplementary or Rider
- HI – Hospitalization Insurance
- MDB - Major Disease Benefit
At a Glance:
|Single / Joint Life||Single|
|Maturity Value||Sum Assured + Accrued Bonus|
|Death Benefit||2 * Sum Assured + Accrued Bonus till date of death|
|Accidental Death Benefit||3 * Sum Assured + Accrued Bonus till date of death|
|Loan||Yes – Maximum 90% of surrender value excluding bonus|
|Paid up||Yes (after two years premium payment)|
|Alteration||Allowed – after 2 years from the commencement date|
|Premium payment mode||Yearly, Half-Yearly, Quarterly|
|Term||Available only in 10 Years & 20 Years Term|
Discontinuation of regular premium payment:
|No of years premium paid||Consequence|
|Less than two year||The policy will be void (no value payable)|
|Equal to or more than two years||The policy will be made a reduced paid-up insurance free from payment of any future premiums and such an amount shall be paid either on maturity or earlier death.|
To learn more please contact:
Delta Life Insurance Co. Ltd
Phone: 55051019, 09613 666 000
Customer Care: 09613 666 999
* Supplementary Benefits or Rider: Supplementary Benefits or Riders are additional coverage attached to main benefit. See Rider Benefits guide for details.