The main objective of Money Back Term Insurance Plan is to provide much needed emergency financial support to the policy holder’s family in case of unfortunate loss of life. The rate of the premium is very low compared to other endowment schemes as savings is not a main considerable factor here.
- The rate of premium is very low..
- Full Sum Assured is paid on death at any time during the term of the policy.
- Deposited Premium plus 25% of Sum Assured is paid at maturity.
- Flexible Payment Option (Yearly, Half Yearly & Quarterly).
How does the Plan work?
You pay premium until claim or maturity whichever is earlier and receive Sum Assured in the unfortunate event of loss of life and deposited premium at maturity.
How much will we pay?
- Maturity Benefit:On maturity you get the deposited premium plus 25% of Sum Assured as refund.
- Life Cover Benefit: In the unfortunate event of loss of life, your nominated beneficiary will receive Sum Assured.
- Discontinuance Benefit: If you opt to discontinue the premium after two years, you will receive the discontinuance benefit (if any).
What is the Plan term?
You can select the plan term for 10, 15 or 20 years subject to your maximum age at maturity is 70 years.
Who can buy this Product?
If your age is between 18 & 50 years, you can buy this product.
Available Supplementary or Rider
- ADB – Accidental Death Benefit
- HI – Hospitalization Insurance
At a Glance:
|Category||Money Back Term|
|Single / Joint Life||Single|
|Maturity Value||Deposited Premium plus 25% of Sum Assured|
|Death Benefit||Sum Assured|
|Surrender Value||To be calculated using formula.|
|Loan||Yes – Maximum 90% of surrender value excluding bonuss|
|Paid up||Yes (after two years premium payment)|
|Alteration||Allowed – after 2 years from the commencement date|
|Premium payment mode||Yearly, Half-Yearly, Quarterly|
|Term||Available in 10, 15 & 20 Years Term|
Discontinuation of regular premium payment::
|No of years premium paid||Consequence|
|Less than two year||The policy will be void (no value payable)|
|Equal to or more than two years||The policy will be made a reduced paid-up insurance free from payment of any future premiums and such an amount shall be paid either on maturity or earlier death.|
To learn more please contact:
Delta Life Insurance Co. Ltd
Phone: 55051019, 09613 666 000
Customer Care: 09613 666 999
* Supplementary Benefits or Rider: Supplementary Benefits or Riders are additional coverage attached to main benefit. See Rider Benefits guide for details.