For Whom the Product
Group Hospitalization Insurance Plan is suitable for Employees of an organization or Members of a group. There is option for inclusion of “Dependant Family Members” (Spouse, Children and Parents) under insurance coverage.
Main Features of Group Hospitalization Insurance
- No preliminary Medical Examination during enrolment.
- Treatment coverage round the clock.
- Treatment Coverage of illness as well as Accidental Injuries.
- Option for treatment at any renowned hospital or clinic by consultant of own choice.
- Scope for overseas treatment coverage
- Preferential service & Credit Facility at Designated Hospital.
- Reimbursement of expenses for treatment at non-designated hospital.
- Provision for inclusion of new member at any time.
- Provision for inclusion of Spouse, Children & Parents under insurance coverage.
- Option to bring Maternity Benefit under insurance coverage.
- Several benefit grades under each plan to choose according to employee status.
- Option to alter benefit plan and grades during renewal.
- Scope to include foreigners employed in Bangladesh under insurance coverage.
Expenses Covered under Group Hospitalization Insurance :
- Hospital accommodation (Room & Board)
- Surgical Operation
- Consultation fee
- Medicines & Accessories
- Medical investigation
- Ancillary service
Ancillary services comprises of charges for : Registration or Admission, Blood Transfusion, Post Operative Care, Local Ambulance Services to Hospital, Physiotherapy, Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy, Dialysis, procedural charge, Dressing, Nebulization, Oxygen inhalation, ventilator etc.
- Comprehensive Plan: Benefit may be per Hospitalization (Disability) or Per Year basis and is divided into two sub-limits only (accommodation and other treatments expenses). For Sample of the Plan
- Family Floater Plan: Benefit is per Year basis and is divided into two sub-limits only (accommodation and other treatments expenses). All members of the family enjoys insurance benefit from a common pool of maximum benefit. For Sample of the Plan (click to schedule).
Note: Benefit limits and sub-limits may also be tailored according to clients need.
How to get an Insurance Proposal?
To know the features in details (please click here) ** fill in the format that appears on the screen and send.