The main objective of this plan is to ensure financial security of you and your family. It pays you the amount of money that you have decided to fix as Sum Assured at maturity or in unfortunate loss of life.
- Valuable variable financial protection for your family in case you are not around.
- Flexibility to add supplementary benefits or rider based on your choice for a nominal extra premium.
- Due to the absence of policy bonus, Premium Rate is significantly lower compared to other conventional endowment scheme.
- Flexible Payment Option.
How much you will get?
- Maturity Benefit: On maturity you get the Sum Assured.
- Life Cover Benefit: In the unfortunate event of loss of life, your nominated beneficiary will receive Sum Assured.
- Discontinuance Benefit: If you opt to discontinue the premium after two years, you will receive the discontinuance benefit (if any).
What is the Plan term?
You can select the plan term from 10 years to maximum 30 years subject to your maximum age at maturity is 60 years.
Who can buy this Product?
If your age is between 18 & 50 years, you can buy this plan.
Available Supplementary or Rider
- ADB – Accidental Death Benefit
- PDAB – Permanent Disability and Accidental Benefit
- HI – Hospitalization Insurance
- FIR – Family Income Rider
- MDB – Major Disease Benefit
At a Glance:
|Maturity Value||Sum Assured|
|Sum Assured||Sum Assured|
|Premium payment mode||Yearly, Half-Yearly, Quarterly & Monthly|
|Term||From 10 Years to 30 Years|
|Eligibility||If your age is between 18 & 50 years, you can buy this plan.|
|Supplementary||PDAB – Permanent Disability and Accidental Benefit
HI – Hospitalization Insurance
FIR – Family Income Rider
MDB – Major Disease Benefit
Discontinuation of regular premium payment:
|No of years premium paid||Consequence|
|Less than two year||The policy will be void (no value payable)|
|Equal to or more than two years||The policy will be made a reduced paid-up insurance free from payment of any future premiums and such an amount shall be paid either on maturity or earlier death.|
To learn more please contact:
Delta Life Insurance Co. Ltd
Phone: 55051019, 09613 666 000
Customer Care: 09613 666 999
* Supplementary Benefits or Rider: Supplementary Benefits or Riders are additional coverage attached to main benefit. See Rider Benefits guide for details.