Today’s child is tomorrow’s responsible citizen. The principle objective is to provide future for a child by ensuring his or her financial security. Under this policy, you can put aside a fixed amount of money for your child and this savings will ensure a bright future for him in turn.
- The principle objective of this plan is to ensure child’s future financial security
- Under this policy both Premium Payer and the named child will be insured.
- In the event unfortunate death of the premium payer, the insured child will get 1% of sum assured as monthly stipend till the maturity.
How does the Plan work?
By paying premium until maturity, both you and your named child will be insured under this policy.
How much will we pay?
- Maturity Benefit: On maturity you get the Sum Assured plus accumulated bonuses (if any) till that date
- Life Cover Benefit: In the unfortunate event of loss of life, benefit is paid as per following schedule
Event Benefits Premium Payer dies 1. 1% of Sum Assured will be paid as monthly stipend till Maturity.
2. Full Sum Assured Plus Accrued Bonus will be paid on Maturity
If the child dies 1. Within 6 Months – 25% of Sum Assured
2. Between 6 to 12 Months - 50% of Sum Assured
3. Between 12 to 24 Months - 75% of Sum Assured
4. More than 24 Months - 100% of Sum Assured
If child dies after the death of premium payer Sum Assured plus Accrued Bonus
- Discontinuance Benefit: If you opt to discontinue the premium after two years, you will receive the discontinuance benefit (if any).
What is the Plan term?
The maximum age of the named child has to be fifteen years and minimum six months at the time of purchasing the policy. The maximum age of the named child at maturity can be thirty years.
Who can buy this Product?
If your age is between 21 to 50 years, you can buy this plan. However, you must be the father of the named child to purchase the policy. In case the father is not alive, child’s mother can be premium payer considering she has an earning of her own.
At a Glance:
|Single / Joint Life||Joint|
|Surrender Value||Not Applicable|
|Paid up||Not Applicable|
|Not Applicable||Yearly, Half-Yearly, Quarterly|
|Supplementary or Rider||None Available|
Term & Conditions:
- 1. Under this plan, the insured child’s father must be the premium payer. However, in case of deceased father, insured child’s mother can be premium payer considering she has a source of income.
- 2. If both the insured child and the premium payer die before the maturity, the stipend will be ceased but full sum assured plus accrued bonus will be paid on maturity.
To learn more please contact:
Delta Life Insurance Co. Ltd
Phone: 55051019, 09613 666 000
Customer Care: 09613 666 999