Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function as per requirements.
- Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Design and develop new websites and customize software.
- Develop complex Web Application for Financial Calculation and Analysis.
- Develop Online Payment Processing and Transaction Management System.
- Customize off the shelf Open Source Software as per company requirements.
- Good in communications, especially in English.
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor Degree in the field of Computer Science from reputed institute
- Relevant Certification would be added advantage
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum Three (3) Years Hands on Professional Experience
- Must have excellent skills in Object Oriented PHP and MySQL.
- Excellent understanding on Software Design & Development.
- Have Experience working on Codeigniter, Magento, Laravel Framework
- Knowledge on Jquery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, JSON
- Need to have experience in working with Oracle Database
- Should have a good command on CodeIgniter framework.
- Excellent technical knowledge of Server & Networking Equipment.
- Strong Technical Documentation skill is mandatory.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Ability to identify, debug and resolve program logic & design related error.
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Attractive Festival & Annual Incentive Bonus
- Health & Group Insurance
- PF & Gratuity, Leave Encashment
- Company Transport
- opportunity for professional growth and learning